The Forward 15 Award is given to individuals who are helping to move Shawnee Forward through excellence in business and non-profit achievement. Can you help us spotlight those individuals who are making Shawnee an excellent place to work and live?
The Forward 15 Awards are passed out at the Shawnee Forward Annual Awards Banquet on June 2, 2020 at the Heart of Oklahoma Expo Center.
Download a Forward 15 nomination form at https://bit.ly/2HEZt2U. Who will win this year? Nomination forms should be returned to Shawnee Forward by Friday, March 27, 2020.
In 2019 the Forward 15 Awards were given to:
- Corbin Acock with Acock Climate Control
- Michael Affentranger with BancFirst
- Nick Atwood with Ritchie, Rock, McBride & Atwood
- Jennifer Bell with Citizen Potawatomi Nation
- Cari Berlin with Gem & Ivy Boutique
- Cami Engles with Theopolis Social Club
- Jason Gates with Action Physical Therapy
- Breanne Gordon with Stuart & Clover
- Dr. April Grace with Shawnee Public Schools
- Lacey Holt with Legacy Parenting Center
- Angi Mohr with SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital
- Jarrod VanZant with Canadian Valley Electric
- Randy Waters with First National Bank & Trust Co.
- Cama Watts with Gordon Cooper Tech Center
- Tyler Wilburn with First United Bank