I have spent the last several weeks seeking relevant, new content for our members. Time and time I have found that businesses are relying on mass email and Facebook as their primary mode of communication and are not blogging. This is a shame. A website blog can add timely information about your business to the web, increase your search ranking and results, and allows you to stand out from the crowd.
So what can a blog do for your business?
- Keep your audience updated about your business
- Drive traffic to your website and strengthen your SEO strategy
- Create more internal links and improve your SEO success
- Provide you with a way to get feedback from your audience and customers
- Use the content from your blog to populate your mass email using RSS to Email through Mailchimp.com
- Teach about your products or services and show others you are the authority in the given field in your area or region
- You can easily share your blog posts on social media using a service like Zapier to automate your marketing
Why do I wish more Shawnee area businesses had a blog? Blogs make it much more easy for me to share your content. As the root source of your marketing strategy, your blog has everything I need to “share” your content with our audience.
If you would like to learn more about blogging and how it can help you accomplish your business and marketing goals do not hesitate to connect with us. We want more Shawnee businesses to start blogging and creating content online…and in the end this will help more people discover all that Shawnee has to offer.