Shawnee Forward in Shawnee, Oklahoma is seeking a dynamic leader to become its next President and Chief Executive Officer. The new CEO will work with an engaged Board and committed staff to drive its mission to improve the economic prosperity and quality of life in Shawnee and to be the principal advocate for, and provider of services to its business community.
Shawnee Forward’s CEO will oversee and manage all aspects of the organization, with a focus on:
- Maintaining Shawnee Forward’s engagement with the organization’s membership.
- Building an environment, in cooperation with community and tribal partners, that promotes economic development in the region.
- Making membership more valuable and relevant.
- Developing and maintaining relationships and communications with a broad public and private constituency.
- Developing programs that will enhance the environment for member organizations to flourish; and increasing awareness of Shawnee’s vibrancy and vitality.
- Clearly communicating Shawnee Forward’s position and vision on community, regional, public and political issues.
In addition, the selected candidate will function as the chief strategist, innovative thinker, and collaborative team leader – especially regarding both verbal and written communication, fund raising, advocacy, messaging, economic development, and overall program development.
For more information regarding this opportunity please visit https://bit.ly/CEO-Search. Applications will be accepted through Friday, June 19, 2020 at 4:00pm. Please submit your resume with cover letter electronically to Melissa Dennis at firstname.lastname@example.org .