SHAWNEE FORWARD VIRTUAL JOB FAIR PRESENTS
Current Hiring Opportunity: Branch Manager
Locally owned small community bank where the employees are committed to serving the community. We offer personal and business deposit accounts such as checking, savings, certificates and money market as well as consumer and commercial loans. We also offer online banking with bill pay and online statements and a mobile app.
AllNations Bank is looking for an experienced and motivated full-time branch manager to oversee all functions of a branch location.
**Duties and Responsibilities**
· Ensure compliance with banking regulations, bank policies and procedures.
· Increase the overall productivity of the branch by eliminating inefficiencies and gaining growth opportunities.
· Implement relevant employee training and development, coaching, counseling, and completing performance reviews.
· Maintain successful relationships with current customers and establish good relationships with new ones.
· Assist in the development of marketing strategies.
· Operate a cash drawer accurately, perform audit checks.
· Open new deposit accounts.
· Manage daily branch operations, especially customer service and finance activities, and make improvements as needed.
· Maintain security controls for the branch.
**Qualifications and Skills**
· Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Knowledge of bank regulations.
· Excellent communication and writing skills.
· Knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing software, operating office equipment and computer.
· Good analytical skills & leadership skills.
· At least two years of experience in banking, management, or finance, however 5 years preferred.
· Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once.
· Maintain a current, valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record for bank insurance purposes.
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more information contact:
☎️ (405) 893-2240
Learn more about AllNations Bank at:
Sponsored by Shawnee Jobs –
Contact Shawnee Forward Marketing and Events Director Jeremy Davidson at email@example.com to connect your business with the Shawnee Forward Virtual Job Fair. Complete the registration form at https://bit.ly/2wSrulJ to participate.
Contact Shawnee Forward Membership Director Lindie VanAntwerp at firstname.lastname@example.org to become a member of the Shawnee Forward Business Alliance and learn more about membership benefits like the Shawnee Forward Virtual Job Fair.
#shawnee #shawneeforward #shawneeproud