📢📢 SHAWNEE FORWARD JOB FAIR 📢📢
South Central Industries
Currently Higing Opportunity: Driver
South Central Industries provides vocational training and occupational opportunities to over fifty individuals with developmental disabilities. Two group homes are located on the South Central campus that provide housing for twelve of these individuals. South Central’s job offerings include city beautification, janitorial, lawn care, pallet construction and product sales. Volunteer opportunities are also available through the Community Market, SPAR and Meals on Wheels and self-enrichment programs through the Sr. Center and Blue Zones of Pottawatomie County. South Central strives to meet the vocational and residential needs, as well as, foster relationships and community outreach.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Drive long distances to deliver goods to customers.
– Load and unload cargo.
– Record cargo deliveries.
– Refuel and clean vehicle.
– Report road incidents to supervisor.
– Follow traffic laws.
– Inspect trucks and record issues.
– Follow accident procedures.
Driver does supervise the recipients that they are assigned.
Candidates for this position must be at least 18 years of age and have a combination of education and experience necessary to meet the expectation required and the responsibilities as outlined.
Leadership, Change Management and Personal Effectiveness
– Demonstrates ability to proactively identify, diagnose and creatively resolve problems
– Demonstrates the ability to use effective communication skills
– Demonstrates compliance to confidentiality/privacy standards as required by the agency and law
– Demonstrate a strong self-initiative and self-motivation
– Demonstrates effective time, organizational and prioritization skills
– Demonstrates team skills and respects differences
For more information contact:
Learn more about South Central Industries at:
Sponsored by Shawnee Jobs
Contact Shawnee Forward Marketing and Events Director Jeremy Davidson at email@example.com to connect your business with the Shawnee Forward Virtual Job Fair. Complete the registration form at https://bit.ly/2wSrulJ to participate.
Contact Shawnee Forward Membership Director Lindie VanAntwerp at firstname.lastname@example.org to become a member of the Shawnee Forward Business Alliance and learn more about membership benefits like the Shawnee Forward Virtual Job Fair.
#shawnee #shawneeforward #shawneeproud