📢📢 SHAWNEE FORWARD JOB FAIR 📢📢
South Central Industries
Currently Higing Opportunity: Office Project Manager
South Central Industries provides vocational training and occupational opportunities to over fifty individuals with developmental disabilities. Two group homes are located on the South Central campus that provide housing for twelve of these individuals. South Central’s job offerings include city beautification, janitorial, lawn care, pallet construction and product sales. Volunteer opportunities are also available through the Community Market, SPAR and Meals on Wheels and self-enrichment programs through the Sr. Center and Blue Zones of Pottawatomie County. South Central strives to meet the vocational and residential needs, as well as, foster relationships and community outreach.
The project manager is responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. Project managers plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep staff informed the entire way.
** Duties and Responsibilities**
– Creating long-and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones and adhering to deadlines.
– Delegating tasks on the project to employees best positioned to complete them
– Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options for how to progress with the project
– Serving as a point of contact for the team
– Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals
– Performing quality control within the office and on projects throughout development to maintain the standards expected
– Make sure each employee is on track with their goals
– Coordinating internal resources and vendors for the flawless execution of projects
– Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
– Communicating with team members: whether through emails, calls, daily check-ins, or team meetings.
– The ability to share information where relevant and help make improvements.
For more information contact:
☎️ (405) 275-3851
Learn more about South Central Industries at:
Sponsored by Shawnee Jobs
Contact Shawnee Forward Marketing and Events Director Jeremy Davidson at email@example.com to connect your business with the Shawnee Forward Virtual Job Fair. Complete the registration form at https://bit.ly/2wSrulJ to participate.
Contact Shawnee Forward Membership Director Lindie VanAntwerp at firstname.lastname@example.org to become a member of the Shawnee Forward Business Alliance and learn more about membership benefits like the Shawnee Forward Virtual Job Fair.
#shawnee #shawneeforward #shawneeproud