Shawnee Forward is currently looking for an Account Executive to be the leading force that fuels our membership growth. The account executive is a professional who knows how to connect through multiple mediums, in person, on phone, and through digital communication.
Our Account Executive will be a proactive and curious member of our staff; presenting growth opportunities for membership; maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment, requirements, or cultures for the betterment of Shawnee Forward.
The Account Executive reports to the CEO and works closely with the rest of the staff on a daily and weekly basis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Public speaking confidence
- Ability to confidently make cold calls to build pipelines
- Planning and closing skills Organization skills
- Time management skills
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) tools
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Teamwork skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Multitasking skills
- Budget management
- Familiarity with sales techniques
- Account management
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Resilience and perseverance
- Computer proficiency in all Google products, Mac computers, and all social media platforms
- Basic understanding of Quickbooks
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Adaptable and willing to support team in every way possible
To apply email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.