The Medicine Shoppe
Job Title: Customer Advocate
We are a locally owned, independent pharmacy that has been serving the Shawnee community for 35 years. We take pride in caring for our customers in a way that is unmatched when it comes to pharmacy services. We provide a variety of services including but not limited to delivery service, wide range of over-the-counter medicines, vaccinations (including COVID vaccines), drug disposal and so much more.
This would be a full time position and we plan to make a hire in the next month. Pay depends on experience, but would range from $9-$10.
1) Checking patients out at the register and answering phones.
2) Promoting Programs/Services such as Med Sync, Text messaging, Website enrollment, memberships, etc.
3) Courtesy phone calls to patients for various reason including but not limited to: Calling when we are out of stock on a medication and set expectations to when they can pick up the medicine, calling patients when medicine is ready for pickup, taking refill and other requests by phone.
4) Setup local medicine deliveries and making deliveries.
5) Run reports to make reminder calls on prescriptions that have been waiting for pickup for 3 days, 7 days and 14 days.
6) Manage front end inventory which includes the following:
\- Reorder Over The Counter (OTC) items as needed.
\- Dust shelves and check for expired medications.
\- Check in OTC orders and perform returns as necessary.
7) General cleanliness of the pharmacy including but not limited to cleaning common surfaces, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, etc.
For more information contact:
☎️ (405) 273-7360
Learn more about The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy at:
Sponsored by Shawnee Jobs
Contact Shawnee Forward Marketing Director Jeremy Davidson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (405) 273-6092 to connect your business with the Shawnee Forward Job Board or to learn more about Shawnee Forward membership. Complete the registration form at https://bit.ly/2wSrulJ to post your positions with the Shawnee Forward Job Board.
#shawnee #shawneeforward #shawneeproud