Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Pott County is accepting applications for a Full-Time Administrative Assistant at the Road and Bridge Maintenance Facility. This position provides clerical and administrative support to the County Highway Department, the Road Superintendent and County Commissioner for the district.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
· Answering the phone and relaying messages
· Ordering supplies and services for the district
· Processing of daily haul tickets, and updating consumables inventory
· Recording purchases and expenditures by use of PO, and processing PO’s for payment
· Maintaining equipment inventory records
· Processing bi-monthly payroll records from time cards for the district
This position requires a High School Diploma or equivalent, and two years office experience.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Candidate must possess the ability to:
· Operate standard office equipment, such as copier, fax, adding machine, and telephone system
· Perform basic computer functions, including use of Word and Excel
· Compile information, maintain records, files and data
· Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
· Ability to work with frequent interruptions
· Ability to multitask
· Ability to work as a team member and work independently
· Ability to be precise and have a strong attention to detail
· Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with the general public
· Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
Work is performed in an office setting.
$30k to $44k, Depending on experience.
Please submit your resume to:
Randy Thomas, District #2 County Commissioner
Or you may deliver your resume to the County Commissioners offices located at 14101 Acme Rd, Shawnee, OK 74804
For more information contact:
☎️ (405) 432-0395
Learn more about Pott County Road and Bridge Maintenance Facility at:
Sponsored by Shawnee Jobs
Contact Shawnee Forward Marketing Director Jeremy Davidson at email@example.com or call (405) 273-6092 to connect your business with the Shawnee Forward Job Board or to learn more about Shawnee Forward membership. Complete the registration form at https://bit.ly/2wSrulJ to post your positions with the Shawnee Forward Job Board.
#shawnee #shawneeforward #shawneeproud