“Shawnee Board of Realtors, Inc.”
Job Title: Association Executive / Office Manager
Email email@example.com to request an application to be returned with your personal resume. The position is 32 hours per week. Starting salary is commensurate with ability and experience.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
– Answering phone and taking messages
– Assisting members and affiliates
– Electronic lockbox equipment –Assigning and receiving returned inventory
– Maintaining multiple databases
– Preparing tax reports and working with the Auditor
– Preparing financial statements, balancing check statements and preparing for monthly business meetings.
– Maintain Association Management software which includes member billing and activities.
– Work closely with officers and committees to keep operations running smoothly.
– Manage full accounting system — including receivables and payables.
Skills and abilities expected:
– Operate standard office equipment—copier, fax, calculator, etc
– Be proficient in software including Word and Excel. Willingness and ability to learn Association Management Software
– Maintain records, files and databases
– Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
– Ability to multitask and work independently
– Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with members and general public
– Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
– Ability to pay close attention to detail
For more information contact:
Learn more about Shawnee Realtors Association at:
Sponsored by Shawnee Jobs
Contact Shawnee Forward Marketing Director Jeremy Davidson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (405) 273-6092 to connect your business with the Shawnee Forward Job Board or to learn more about Shawnee Forward membership. Complete the registration form at https://bit.ly/2wSrulJ to post your positions with the Shawnee Forward Job Board.
#shawnee #shawneeforward #shawneeproud