Here are some newer resources we recommend checking out:
OKHR and Crowe & Dunlevy have teamed up to host a panel discussion on Families First Coronavirus Response Act:
- The panel will be recorded and published on Tuesday 3/24. We will share it on our Facebook page (follow us) and website as soon as it is released.
- Email your question(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 3 p.m. CT, Monday, March 23, 2020.
- View the announcement from Crowe & Dunlevy.
Unemployment Information for Oklahoma Businesses:
- The Oklahoma Department of Commerce has covered employer FAQs for unemployment insurance during the pandemic.
Step-by-Step Guide for employees to file for unemployment:
- If your company has made the difficult decision to cut hours or shut down operations, please share this information with your employees.
- We will keep unemployment information up-to-date on cowib.org/coronavirus.
Share your immediate openings:
- We are updating our webpage and responding directly to inquiries from job seekers regarding seasonal job openings for companies experiencing an increase in demand. Please email information on your current hiring needs to email@example.com. Please include how to apply and where the job is located.
SBA Disaster Loan Application open to Oklahoma Small Businesses:
- The Small Business Administration’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan program provides small businesses with working capital loans of up to $2 million that can provide vital economic support to small businesses to help overcome the temporary loss of revenue they are experiencing. Apply Now.
- View the 3 Step Process for applying.
- 2020-03-23 SBA Help (Important information straight from local sources!)
Still paying your employees and need them to improve their skills while working from home?
- COWIB has limited funding for Incumbent Worker Training that may be used to provide direct financial assistance to train current employees to avert a layoff and/or improve the economic competitiveness of local business.
- To receive training funds, employers must prove a 5% pay increase after completion of training.
- To learn more and apply for funds, schedule a call.