📢📢 SHAWNEE JOBS 📢📢
South Central Industries
Currently Higing Opportunity: Evening Janitorial Supervisor
South Central Industries provides vocational training and occupational opportunities to over fifty individuals with developmental disabilities. Two group homes are located on the South Central campus that provide housing for twelve of these individuals. South Central’s job offerings include city beautification, janitorial, lawn care, pallet construction and product sales. Volunteer opportunities are also available through the Community Market, SPAR and Meals on Wheels and self-enrichment programs through the Sr. Center and Blue Zones of Pottawatomie County. South Central strives to meet the vocational and residential needs, as well as, foster relationships and community outreach.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Supervise janitorial crew at all times
· Safety Guidelines are followed
· All traffics laws are followed to and from work locations
· Work schedule, as set forth in the contract with Lincoln and Seminole county DHS, is followed in a timely, accurate manner
· Responsible for documentation on all goals, objectives and outcomes for employees
· Complete incident and accident reports and submit to South Central Industries, Inc. Case Manager
· Supplies and products are stocked and ordered in a timely and accurate manner
· Communication with designated DHS Office contacts is maintained as issues and problems arise
· This position is a working Supervisor position. You will be expected to perform janitorial tasks while supervising clients.
· Other duties assigned by Assistant Executive Director
Supervisor: Program Coordinator
The Janitorial Crew Supervisor does supervise the client that they are assigned.
Candidates for this position must be at least 21 years of age and have a combination of education and experience necessary to meet the expectation required and the responsibilities as outlined.
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent
For more information contact:
☎️ (405) 275-3851
Learn more about South Central Industries at:
Sponsored by Shawnee Jobs
Contact Shawnee Forward Marketing and Events Director Jeremy Davidson at firstname.lastname@example.org to connect your business with the Shawnee Forward Virtual Job Fair. Complete the registration form at https://bit.ly/2wSrulJ to participate.
Contact Shawnee Forward Membership Director Lindie VanAntwerp at email@example.com to become a member of the Shawnee Forward Business Alliance and learn more about membership benefits like the Shawnee Forward Virtual Job Fair.
#shawnee #shawneeforward #shawneeproud