Shawnee Forward is proud announce the inaugural Forward 15 Business Excellence Award winners. We had more than two dozen nominees for this year’s awards, which were judged by a third party group of Chamber of Commerce Executives from across our state.
The Forward 15 Business Excellence Awards with be given out at the Shawnee Forward Banquet on Tuesday, June 4th at the Shawnee Expo Center at 7:00pm. Tickets and tables are now available for this event at https://shawneeforward.com/annual-banquet/#!form/SFBanquet2019.
- Corbin Acock with Acock Climate Control
- Michael Affentranger with BancFirst
- Nick Atwood with Ritchie, Rock, McBride & Atwood
- Jennifer Bell with Citizen Potawatomi Nation
- Cari Berlin with Gem & Ivy Boutique
- Cami Engles with Theopolis Social Club
- Jason Gates with Action Physical Therapy
- Breanne Gordon with Stuart & Clover
- Dr. April Grace with Shawnee Public Schools
- Lacey Holt with Legacy Parenting Center
- Angi Mohr with SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital
- Jarrod VanZant with Canadian Valley Electric
- Randy Waters with First National Bank & Trust Co.
- Cama Watts with Gordon Cooper Tech Center
- Tyler Wilburn with First United Bank